Tombstone
Tombstone
November 21, 2018, 03:12:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get to know: Zansai!  (Read 5848 times)
Zansai
Inhabitant

To the east!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2014, 09:47:00 am »

For those who are interested in my life, what I am currently doing here in Vienna is working at OMV! International Marketing department.

Beautiful city!

Well just a short overview  Smiley Hope you'll like it! Good luck to all!
Foxcat
Elder Inhabitant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2014, 02:35:15 pm »

Nice to hear from you Zan. I agree, Venice is a lovely city. Good luck there!

Cheers, Fox.
Numi
Elder Inhabitant

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2014, 09:00:19 pm »

Venice is lovely, but so is Vienna which the pictures are actually from Wink Hope to see you soon. Have a great time

Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly.... on a broomstick. We're flexible like that
sanaeerumey

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2018, 01:17:24 pm »

Lovely warriors and priests of Tombstone,

some of you know me, most of you don't, that's because of my own fault. I joined the guild a while ago, but I haven't been online much ever since. Reason: Busy finding an internship, school and holiday.

So I found my internship in the beautiful country of Malaysia, in Johor Bahru to be exact. Less than an hour from the lovely city of Singapore (Really, go there sometime. It's awesome PhenQ and you'll fall in love!).

Since I have an awesome Dell laptop that is now over five years old, don't expect me to play Age of Conan since the game is a little bit too heavy for my old pal, (just a little bit, not much  Tongue) but also the internet is not the same as we have in Europe. I have a limit of 20GB per month and my connection is via 3G.. (which is 2G looking at the speed of Youtube, but oh well.)

When I'm back (end of December, beginning of Januari), I'll probably be online a little bit more since I can't stop thinking about the lovely voice of Helene B√łksle and the mighty and brutal lands of Hyboria. So I'm sorry! But can't help it. But what I will do, is be more online on the forums!

All the best, and good luck roaming the highlands!
Rick / Zansai

It was the best time to market these flights (Y)
Foxcat
Elder Inhabitant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2018, 05:50:57 pm »

Hey Zansai, good to hear from you again! We don't play all that much these days but are currently having fun on the new PVP server they launched for AoC. Looking forward to see you back ingame eventually.

Best regards, Foxcat.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

BlackRain V3 2010 by , Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid! XHTML