Tombstone
Tombstone
November 21, 2018, 02:29:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: To all Exiles  (Read 3724 times)
Elyssa

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 02:46:07 pm »

*Slips into the kitchen with a large plate of pink cookies, in hope to be forgiven for not checking in sooner* Wink

Here is one more (maybe two) really interested in playing Exiles. And yes for RP! Smiley

Is the server/ Rp back on track after summer? And pretty pretty please , can I join Cheesy

*hugs to everybody*

Is cumhacht í an eolas - Knowledge is power

~Aqulonia~

~RIP~
Foxcat
Elder Inhabitant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 08:08:42 pm »

We're sadly not up and running yet, Ely. It will be nice to see you there once we're back on track.

Cheers!
Selena
Inhabitant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 02:32:45 pm »

*Slips into the kitchen with a large plate of pink cookies, in hope to be forgiven for not checking in sooner* Wink

Here is one more (maybe two) really interested in playing Exiles. And yes for RP! Smiley

Is the server/ Rp back on track after summer? And pretty pretty please , can I join Cheesy

*hugs to everybody*

Yes please, me too Smiley
Foxcat
Elder Inhabitant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 02:53:50 pm »

Hey and sorry for the slow replies... just two month late. Cry Pink cookies... hmm, sounds weird but I'll have one anyway. Grin

We tried to get it up and running but people seem to be busy with other stuff, so it hasn't happened yet. I would still very much like to see it get going again, and soon. But will let you all know when it happens.

Do check in and say hi as this mostly comes down to enough being interested and there for some roleplaying.

Cheers!
Benites

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 04:41:49 pm »

I still like the game, I'd go back to it in a heartbeat. I'm kind of out of the loop a bit though, but I wonder are there any updates planned that'll bring people back to the game?
Foxcat
Elder Inhabitant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2017, 12:00:40 am »

Are we talking Exiles or AoC?
Isgrimnir
Inhabitant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2017, 11:21:17 am »

Hello dear Exiles,

I have decided to cancel the server subscription today. There was just not enough play on the server to keep it up.

I think those of us who did play in the beginning all have enough challenges to go around in our lives that prevent us from being there regularly.
It is easy enough to rent a server, should that ever change but I do not see the need to invest in another half year with hardly any play. I will put that money to some other use.

Blessed Be

Henri
Foxcat
Elder Inhabitant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2018, 08:22:28 pm »

Make sense, Issy. Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear! I hope we will get something going again, but so far its been too far between.

Best wishes, Fox.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

BlackRain V3 2010 by , Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid! XHTML